Command Center RX comes standard on all TASKalfa MFPs and provides many benefits to make device management easy across all levels of your business. Not only do authenticated administrators have the ability to edit or update device settings once they log in, but they can also add new folders to the MFP’s document box. Through this interface, administrators can view, move, print, delete or send individual documents to a destination in the address book, email, or a shared folder. They can also build an address book of most commonly used email contacts that is accessible from the touch screen control panel – for quick and error-free scan and send.
Command Center also provides the following benefits:
- Provides information on device status, toner levels, paper availability and more to all users
- Authentication to prevent unauthorized users from changing MFP settings
- Gives administrators access to device settings including address book, document box, device drivers and more
- Easily accessed by entering device IP address into web browser
- Provides secure access with HTTPS
- Download print drivers directly from Command Center RX.
Basic users have the ability to enter their existing custom Document Box to access and manage stored files, as well as check device capabilities. IT managers can easily and securely verify and change settings of devices as needed, as well as gain information about scheduled jobs, status of printing and finishing, and meter count data. All users may gain a quick snapshot of individual devices on their network without ever leaving their desk. This allows them to easily verify current status, check device settings, monitor toner and paper levels and more.
Easily login to your MFP today by printing your status page and entering your device IP address into your web browser! Download the user guide here.