How to Configure Scanning on Mac OS X Mojave (version 10.14)
Note: This set-up is also applicable to the machine that uses SMB v.1
Here’s the procedure how to scan using a new version of Kyocera Mac OS X installer package.
1. Download the latest Mac OS X installer package.
2. Extract and install the package.
3. Continue the installation process.
4. Input the required authentication.
5. Wait until the installation process is successful.
6. After the installation process completed, go to system preferences and look for “Printers & Scanners”
7. Open the “Printers & Scanners” and press the “+” to add the printer. Select the machine with “Bonjour Multifunction”, and installed uses “Secure Airprint”.
8. After adding the printer, select the printer and open it. You can see in the spooling tab the icon of “Printer” , “Fax” , and “Scanner”. Use the “Scanner” icon to scanned the document and save to document folder.