How to Configure SMB Scanning on Mac OS X Mojave (10.14)
Note: This set-up is also applicable on the machine that uses SMB v.3
Here’s the procedure how to Scan-to-SMB on MAC OS X Mojave (10.14)
- Create “scan” folder on desktop.
- Go to System Preferences and look for Sharing.
3 .On the File Sharing , add the scan folder by using the “+” and change the user permission by changing the “Everyone” to “Read & Write“.
4. After sharing the scan folder. Go to Command Center RX of the machine and login using Admin account.
5. Go to Address Book and Select Machine Address Book. Click the Add Account and Configure the SMB Block.
6. Fill out the Hostname using the Computer Name, Path using the scan folder and the authentication of user of the MAC.
7. After filling out the necessary information. Test the Connection.