This procedure is for configuration on how the WiFi settings and WiFi Direct on Kyocera Machine with 4.3 inch Touch screen Panel.
- Go to System Menu/Counter >> Network .
2. For WiFi Connectivity select WiFi Settings.
3. Initially, the status of WiFi is Off. Change it by selecting the On status.
4. After activating the WiFi , restart the network by pressing the Start button on Restart Network.
5. WiFi Mode is now Activated, Now press the Setup >> Quick Setup.
6. Go to Available Network , the machine will scan the available WiFi Connection.
7. Select the desired WiFi connection and Input the password.
8. The machine will now connected on desired WiFi Connection.
9. The Machine is on DHCP mode, to make static IP. Go to WiFi settings >> TCP/IP Settings.
10. Off the DHCP and input the desired IP Address.
Now you are finally configured the WiFi connection of the machine. Here’s a procedure for WiFi Direct Settings.
1. Initially, the status of WiFi Direct is Off. Change it by selecting the On status.
2. Restart the network. (same procedure above)
3. To check the SSID and Password go to Home Key . Select the small icon on right lower part on the screen.
4. it will show the WiFi Direct icon.
5. You will see the SSID and Password of WiFi Direct.